This is the second coachbuilding job that has been commisioned by this owner. The car was restored from the various parts collected from sources in New Zealand and Australia. These parts took many years of hunting to collect. The car was was built using photographs of the three car 1910 Factory Race Team.
The bodywork was entirely fabricated from aluminium, whilst the mudguards were made from steel. The manufacturer's plaque was also remanufactured to original specifications.